Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anyone have experience with glycolic or lactic acid peels for hyperpigmented acne scars on your back or chest?

I've already had one peel on my back for my hyperpigmented superficial acne scars, and I'm getting my second one this Saturday. I think she did a glycolic/lactic acid peel, and there was definitely some sloughing of skin after the first 36-48 hours. It didn't peel a whole lot, but she said this time she would do a more intense peel since I reacted so well.





Only thing is, prom is the Saturday AFTER my peel, and my dress is strapless, so I don't want to have a whole bunch of gross peeling on prom. The peeling the first time only lasted about 2 days but she said that next time I get a peel it'll work better and be more aggressive.





Can you please share your experiences of your chemical peels in the past, how many you had to have to fade your scars, and how much it peeled the second or third peel you received?Anyone have experience with glycolic or lactic acid peels for hyperpigmented acne scars on your back or chest?
your answer is in this site

No comments:

Post a Comment