Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hi! I have pitted scars adn I wanna have some glycolic acid peels, can you recommend me a place to do that?

I am trying to find a cheaper place.. until now 50$/ session is the cheapest but considering the fact that I need about 6 sessions I would like to find something cheaper but that is still safe.. can you give me any ideas please?


Thank you so much!Hi! I have pitted scars adn I wanna have some glycolic acid peels, can you recommend me a place to do that?
Stop here miss. How deep are your scars? And what type of scars do you have. But assuming you said they are pitted and there on your face ill say they are acne scars. First of all I've heard that glycolic acid peels are good, however you need to do alot of them to see any affect and that could cost you a fortune. What id recomend is to try home remedies such as acv - apple cidar vinegar. I personally have tried using this for abnout 6 day and its helped with my pitted acne


scars. Also if you have pigmentation( red marks on your face), this acv method will relly help too. Also if to say the acv fails somehow, you cud always get prescribed RETIN-A micro from your dermotologist. Ive heard lots of great this about it and that it gets worst before it gets better. However if you us it consistently for a long period of time, lets say 2-3 months, i wud assure u that ur pitted marks have healed up alot. This is my 2 cents, hope it helps. gd luck.....














hmm.. if ur reading this, i use acv - apple cider vinegar and u can use any brand with 5% acidity. i can tell u more info but its kinda hard like this lol. maybe u can add me as a contact and IM me or sumthin? cuz i have questions about u using retin-a how long hav u used it for and how much did u pay for it and how much grams di u get.Hi! I have pitted scars adn I wanna have some glycolic acid peels, can you recommend me a place to do that?
You can always try a dermatologist office. They can usually do deeper peels which means it will help more. Most places will offer some form of a discount if you buy a package of treatments. You can try medical spas, regular spas, dermatologists, plastic surgeons, or even some OB offices are offering them. Laser treatments are also good to help with scarring. They can do a whole lot more in a few treatments than a glycolic peel.

No comments:

Post a Comment