Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Glycolic Acid skin peels.... Are they any good. As they don't seem to be?

I bought this product at 50% concentration and used it last night.... it was rubbish.. apart from a tiny bit of stinging what is it supposed to do as it did not peel my skin at all... and I left it on for about 7 minutes??Glycolic Acid skin peels.... Are they any good. As they don't seem to be?
Most over the counter products need to be used daily to work. Did you follow the instructions? The only glycolic acid peel that I know works in one treatment must be done by a professional aesthetician (or whatever you call them!!).





I had one done a couple of years ago at a spa, trying to get rid of some of the age spots and freckles I had. HA - it didn't work worth a crap.





Good luck with yours!Glycolic Acid skin peels.... Are they any good. As they don't seem to be?
I have found Glycolic Acid peels and products that really do work at:


www.homepeels.com





These are JUST like the ones at the Doctor's office with 10%, 30%, and 40% strengths. These peels are not watered down like so many of the other ones you find online. Report Abuse

no, waste of money
Check out the following site. It explains skin peels - what they are, what to expect, do's and don'ts, etc. http://www.nsc.gov.sg/cgi-bin/WB_Content鈥?/a>
  • performing arts show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment