Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Does anyone know anything about glycolic acid peels?

I have started a course of 6 glycolic acid face peels (have had 2 so far). I have them done by a nurse. The first was 10% strength for about 10 minutes and the second 20% but for just 4 minutes.





What I'd like to know is what kind of results I might get at the end of the course ( I know this varies) - has anyone had a course of these and were you happy with the results?





I'm having the treatments as I have mild acne - I tend to get only a few red spots at any one time - my major problem though is blocked pores - I have these all over my face. My skin is smooth but the pigmentation is slightly uneven due to past blemishes.





also, my skin is worse today than it has been for a while - would you expect it to get slightly worse initially, with this type of treatment?





Hope someone can help - thankyou :)Does anyone know anything about glycolic acid peels?
The source below discusses the various strengths of chemical peels.

No comments:

Post a Comment