Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is a glycolic peel better than retinoic acid cream??

can we buy the vitamin A creams of the shelf?Is a glycolic peel better than retinoic acid cream??
My dermatologist used to use glycolic in her office but she has now stopped as she found many people reacted badly to it and got skin irritations. I also stop using it and now she has put me on a retinol cream which I apply every other night. I find my skin is better than when I used the glycolic. The retinol seems to soften my skin and without irritation. I think it's probably better but different dermatologists may have different views. It may depend on your skin type. If you are acne prone, glycolic may be more effective yet if you just want to maintain a healthy glow, retinol may be better.

1 comment:

  1. If it's not something that needs fast medical aid, then natural remedies based care must be taken to make sure that it's not caused from re-occurring.
    Glycolic Peel

    ReplyDelete